The Future Dreamers Civic Leadership Academy is a 5-week course that focuses on developing and highlighting leaders in the south and southwest communities of Louisville.
This program is for emerging leaders who want to:
- Learn more about the south end and southwest Louisville
- Build connections with others who care about South Louisville
- Grow your professional and community network
- Meet local community leaders and decision makers
- Gain knowledge of South Louisville community assets and opportunities
- Explore and engage with the stories of South Louisville
- Build the skills necessary to address priorities in the south and southwest Louisville region
- Become lifelong advocates and ambassadors to improve quality of life in south and southwest Louisville
2020 Course Schedule
- Asset-Based Community Development
- Housing and Neighborhood Development
- Local Economies
- Local Government
- The Future of South Louisville
- Open to all residents of the greater Louisville area, community leaders, business owners and their employees, students, homeowners, renters, and everyone in between.
- Must be able to attend 4 out of 5 sessions.
Course Fee: $125
Includes materials and catered dinner served at each session
Scholarships are available thanks to generous support from our presenting sponsor AT&T. Indicate your request for a scholarship on the application form, or contact Rebecca Katz at firstname.lastname@example.org.